Former NASA shuttle commander, Director of Nova Systems and director of AROSE Pam Melroy talks to NERA about the opportunities to leverage Australia’s leading position as a global leader in remote operations and its growing robotics capability toward the growing space industry.
- Pam Melroy — AROSE (Australian Remote operations and robotics for Space and Earth)
- Chief Scientist Dr Alan Finkel AO — Australia’s hydrogen future
- Matthew Warren — Blackout: how is energy-rich Australia running out of electricity?
- Dr Liz Dallimore — WA Data Science Innovation Hub
- Mariano Ianuzzi — Corrosion research and management