This episode explores how the skills and training needs of the energy resources sector of the future compares to today and indeed the past. We speak to some industry leaders to hear what they are doing to prepare the future workforce to meet these needs.
- Meeting the energy sector’s future skills needs
- Pam Melroy — AROSE (Australian Remote operations and robotics for Space and Earth)
- Chief Scientist Dr Alan Finkel AO — Australia’s hydrogen future
- Matthew Warren — Blackout: how is energy-rich Australia running out of electricity?
- Dr Liz Dallimore — WA Data Science Innovation Hub