In this episode, NERA CEO Miranda Taylor talks with Australia’s Chief Scientist Dr Alan Finkel AO about hydrogen as a viable energy source and Australia’s opportunities and challenges of integrating this emerging resource into our national energy mix.
- Pam Melroy — AROSE (Australian Remote operations and robotics for Space and Earth)
- Chief Scientist Dr Alan Finkel AO — Australia’s hydrogen future
- Matthew Warren — Blackout: how is energy-rich Australia running out of electricity?
- Dr Liz Dallimore — WA Data Science Innovation Hub
- Mariano Ianuzzi — Corrosion research and management