We talk with Tania Walter, Founder and CEO of Obzervr, a company helping their clients across the oil and gas, mining and a number of other fields manage and leverage the data available from their operations, delivering productivity and performance gains to their businesses.
- Meeting the energy sector’s future skills needs
- Pam Melroy — AROSE (Australian Remote operations and robotics for Space and Earth)
- Chief Scientist Dr Alan Finkel AO — Australia’s hydrogen future
- Matthew Warren — Blackout: how is energy-rich Australia running out of electricity?
- Dr Liz Dallimore — WA Data Science Innovation Hub