In this episode NERA CEO Miranda Taylor talks with Professor Peta Ashworth of the University of Queensland about Peta’s recently completed initial research into energy literacy. Peta is highly regarded for her expertise in the energy field, communication and stakeholder engagement and has been researching public attitudes to climate and energy technologies for the past ten years.
- Meeting the energy sector’s future skills needs
- Pam Melroy — AROSE (Australian Remote operations and robotics for Space and Earth)
- Chief Scientist Dr Alan Finkel AO — Australia’s hydrogen future
- Matthew Warren — Blackout: how is energy-rich Australia running out of electricity?
- Dr Liz Dallimore — WA Data Science Innovation Hub