In this episode, recorded at the 2021 AOG Energy conference, we hear about the new Centre of Decommissioning Australia (CODA), the recently announced Australian hydrogen technology cluster network, and we hear from some new engineers getting ready to enter the workforce about their experiences visiting the conference.
- Capturing the excitement of AOG Energy 2021
- Meeting the energy sector’s future skills needs
- Pam Melroy — AROSE (Australian Remote operations and robotics for Space and Earth)
- Chief Scientist Dr Alan Finkel AO — Australia’s hydrogen future
- Matthew Warren — Blackout: how is energy-rich Australia running out of electricity?