Western Australian Chief Scientist Professor Peter Klinken talks about his background as a researcher before he was appointed to the Chief Scientist’s role, his passion for STEM and inclusion in our modern society. We also talked about the opportunities available to the state and the nation through the move to renewable energy and the need for Australia to pursue more value adding manufacturing in its resources sector.
- Capturing the excitement of AOG Energy 2021
- Meeting the energy sector’s future skills needs
- Pam Melroy — AROSE (Australian Remote operations and robotics for Space and Earth)
- Chief Scientist Dr Alan Finkel AO — Australia’s hydrogen future
- Matthew Warren — Blackout: how is energy-rich Australia running out of electricity?