This episode features a discussion with Mary Turonek and Carol Kane of FB Rice. Mary and Carol are patent attorneys with FB Rice where they advise clients on the management and protection of the various forms of intellectual property they produce in the development of new technology and more broadly in running their business.
- Pam Melroy — AROSE (Australian Remote operations and robotics for Space and Earth)
- Chief Scientist Dr Alan Finkel AO — Australia’s hydrogen future
- Matthew Warren — Blackout: how is energy-rich Australia running out of electricity?
- Dr Liz Dallimore — WA Data Science Innovation Hub
- Mariano Ianuzzi — Corrosion research and management