In this episode we talk with Alfonso Reyes, a petroleum engineering data scientist, about how he became a petroleum data scientist, and the intersection between petroleum engineering and data science. We also discussed a project…
- Meeting the energy sector’s future skills needs
- Pam Melroy — AROSE (Australian Remote operations and robotics for Space and Earth)
- Chief Scientist Dr Alan Finkel AO — Australia’s hydrogen future
- Matthew Warren — Blackout: how is energy-rich Australia running out of electricity?
- Dr Liz Dallimore — WA Data Science Innovation Hub