This episode features a discussion with Lee Thompson and John Trent of Cape. Cape as they are still known in Australia or Altrad more internationally are a maintenance services provider to the resources sector with some very innovative technologies. The conversation focused on two new pieces of technology Cape are introducing to the Australian market, one for removing accumulated sand from process separators while the separator is still on line, the other for cleaning the inside of caissons.
- Meeting the energy sector’s future skills needs
- Pam Melroy — AROSE (Australian Remote operations and robotics for Space and Earth)
- Chief Scientist Dr Alan Finkel AO — Australia’s hydrogen future
- Matthew Warren — Blackout: how is energy-rich Australia running out of electricity?
- Dr Liz Dallimore — WA Data Science Innovation Hub