This episode features a discussion with Ross Hutton and Andrew Heseltine of XDR. XDR are a workover rig manufacturer developing the next generation of technology to make these machines safer and more efficient. The conversation centered around how they are developing the technology, what differentiates it from previous generations of equipment and how they managed to secure their initial contracts.
- Chief Scientist Dr Alan Finkel AO — Australia’s hydrogen future
- Matthew Warren — Blackout: how is energy-rich Australia running out of electricity?
- Dr Liz Dallimore — WA Data Science Innovation Hub
- Mariano Ianuzzi — Corrosion research and management
- Tania Walter of Obzervr – Operational insights from data analysis